Thanks for supporting us. We want to learn from you!
We want to learn more from you, our valued readers, partners, and friends and would like you to answer ten questions that you can use to tell your personal, inspiring WisR story.
Send us your answers in two to three sentences (so that everything can be told in short form 🙃) and a photo of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org - and we will publish your story in our blog. We are looking forward to being inspired 🤩
- What is the best thing about your age?
- What would your best friend say about you?
- What is the best investment you have ever made - financially, or in terms of time, or a relationship?
- What mistake has brought you further along in your life? What mistake did you learn from most?
- When did you learn to say “no”?
- If you didn’t need money, what would you do?
- What advice would you give to your 20-year-old self?
- What is the worst advice you have ever received in a professional context?
- And what is the best?
- Which challenge are you currently looking forward to the most?
Here are some of the answers we’ve received so far.